Senior Graphic Designer
Interested in working for the baddest marketing company in Charlotte? Want to work with leading brands in the motorsports industry, all while riding scooters throughout the office? Then Theory Communication & Design is the place for you.
We are a youthful Marketing, Advertising and Design Agency based in Charlotte, North Carolina. We have a robust client roster that consistently demands nothing short of excellence, and we’re looking for this position to continually push the envelope and surpass expectations.
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to produce and oversee digital and print creative projects alongside our in-house Account team, Creative Director and Creative team.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience executing design projects from conception to production, including websites, mobile applications, print advertising, layouts, brochures, branding, trade show exhibits, product packaging and more.
• Work with in-house Creative team to oversee design projects from conception to delivery
• Liaise with Account teams to ensure deadlines are met
• Provide creative direction and oversight on digital, print and video graphic projects
• Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
• Review other team designers’ work to ensure that high-quality standards are consistently surpassed
• Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
• Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
• Increase user-friendliness in digital products
• Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
• Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
• Proven work experience as a graphic designer or similar role
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Portfolio of completed design projects
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
• Attention to visual details
• Ability to collaborate with a team
Ultimately, we want you to be so dedicated to over-delivering on every task and so dedicated to our team that you grow far beyond the scope of this position at Theory and progress into larger roles. You are our future, and we want you to show us that future. There is a ceiling to this whole business of what you can accomplish – and the person who sets that ceiling is YOU! The ball will constantly be in your court. You will have all the chances in the world to shine and to be a part of one amazing, youthfully-minded and continuously-evolving creative agency. You will be surrounded by a full team. You will never be left alone. Your success and joy in this environment is our success and joy!
But it all starts with making a difference in someone’s life. If you need to do that to be happy, you’ll be happy with us.
Interested? Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org