Market Research Analyst
We are a full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in downtown Charlotte, with offices in Raleigh, Greenville, SC, and Columbia, SC. Our team of 175 real estate professionals’ entrepreneurial spirit and deep roots work together to create success for our clients and an engaging company culture. Our respected team of commercial real estate professionals is directly responsible for our company’s success and collaborative culture.
We are looking for a Market Research Analyst to join our Charlotte team. This is a new position for Trinity Partners. We need someone who can develop the position and research process into an integral part of the firm. In this role, you will create and execute a best-in-class research program to support our brokerage and marketing efforts, responsible for gathering, organizing, and analyzing data and business intelligence. You’ll partner with our team to develop myriad reports and insight deliverables for our clients and new business efforts.
Our people are the key to our success. We encourage our team to be authentic and genuine at work, giving them support and latitude to perform their very best. Because of our entrepreneurial nature and fast-paced environment, we need a motivated self-starter. You must be comfortable working independently and in collaboration with team members.
• Responsible for the development, collection, and auditing of Trinity Partners’ proprietary database of commercial real estate properties, lease, and sale comps for office and industrial properties
• Regularly collaborate across all service lines, including office and industrial leasing and investment sales, to execute data collection and analysis
• Compile and analyze research and develop content and narratives to support marketing efforts
• Analyze and present (both written and in person) industry trends based on collected research and data to internal and external stakeholders
• Develop content and compelling research-based stories in concert with our marketing team to create compelling market research and new business deliverables
• Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills
• Advanced knowledge and command of Microsoft Excel and database systems
• Strong organizational, data collection, validation, and auditing skills
• Relevant experience in commercial real estate, research, or closely related field
• Keen eye for detail; ability to check behind yourself and edit, self-correct, and keep company best practices front and center
• Independent drive: ability to take an idea and run with it
• Ability to multitask and work efficiently with tight deadlines
• Team-oriented mindset; willingness to work with a diverse set of service lines and colleagues
• Engaging attitude, flexible nature, and a willingness to independently problem-solve
• Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, urban planning, or related field
This role is an ideal fit for someone with a few years of experience and the initiative to develop a new role, processes, and database within our entrepreneurial, collaborative work environment. We don’t micro-manage. We hire self-starters with the drive to create excellent work, even when it means learning from a few failures along the way.
Health insurance, paid holidays, vacation / personal / sick leave, and a 401(k) plan after six months of employment. Another benefit is how we like to work. Trinity Partners was built on our founding partners’ desire to create a successful company while maintaining a healthy work-life balance for themselves and team members. We work hard to create an engaging environment that provides just that.
Check us out on social media to learn more about our company and how we like to work (and play).