Be sure to ask about our incentive programs during your interview!
Link & Pin provides an artisanal, hand crafted menu. Our chef driven recipes and beautifully constructed craft cocktails pair together to provide one of the most authentic and elevated restaurant concepts in the area.
Our guests enjoy a delicious brunch menu on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 4pm, a standout lunch menu Monday through Friday until 4pm, and a top tier, painstakingly sculpted dinner menu every night beginning at 4pm.
With an in-depth training platform, you will learn to prepare every dish on our menu to ensure you are well equipped to receive your first order. It would be our honor to meet you and we look forward to showing you how here at Link & Pin, we break the mold. We are not for the ordinary.
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends
• Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
• Maintain accurate food inventories and prevent waste
• Safely store food items at appropriate temperatures
• Rotate stock items
• Restock kitchen for subsequent shifts
• Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at the end of your shift
• Able to read and follow standardized recipes
• Strong knowledge of proper food handling procedures
• Able to work as part of a team in a busy kitchen atmosphere
• Strong organization and active listening skills
• Exceptional time management skills
Why Link & Pin?
• Culinary driven atmosphere
• Digital interactive training with follow-along preparation videos
• Hands on training with experienced team members
• Thorough menu training to ensure when your first ticket arrives, you can hit the ground running
• Engaging Management Teams
• Advancement opportunities
• Referral Program valued up to $100!
• HotSchedules scheduling software
• Easy to use and easy read Aloha KDS screens for orders (bump system)