The Wine Loft South End is an upscale Wine Bar in the up-and-coming South End area that has recently transitioned to The Menagerie Hospitality Group (https://www.themenageriegroup.com), a new and exciting team headquartered in Charlotte. The Menagerie Hospitality Group is also the owner of The Vintage, Whiskey & Cigar Bar, also in South End
The Wine Loft South End has been completely remodeled with an upgraded menu of wines, cocktails, beers and small plates. We offer over 20 wines by-the-glass and over 100 by the bottle; a farm-to-glass craft cocktail program as well as craft beer by-the-bottle. The Wine Loft South End also offers live music on Friday and Saturday evenings with weekly specials on Tues-Thurs.
We are in search of a professional, creative and efficient bar manager/bartender. Our ideal candidate will be a positive and professional person with leadership qualities that has a passion for hospitality and customer service. Organization and cleanliness of the bar and bar area are also requirements of this position.
Ability to work under pressure while also greeting customers and working professionally with other staff members is a requirement. The ability to be a positive force on the team and lead by example is a must for this position.
Previous experience in a lead or management role is required and candidates who have worked in wine or craft-cocktail centric establishments are strongly preferred. This is a great opportunity for a customer service oriented person to work in an upscale and professional environment in the heart of South End for a new and exciting organization that values its employees and honors our commitment of excellence in customer service.
Job type: full-time
• Experience of at least 2 years as a lead or senior bartender in a wine or craft-cocktail style establishment.
• A creative mind who will build beautiful and delicious cocktails that are unique and memorable
• Someone that has an understanding of bar economics (careful attention to pour counts and costing)
• Professional who works well in a team oriented environment
• Knowledge of wine with desire to learn
• Reliable transportation
• Stellar customer service skills
• Desire to work in a clean and well-organized environment
Send resume to email@example.com