Sycamore Brewing customized this adorable 16-foot Airstream Bambi camper for the ultimate Mountain Candy IPA lover.
And it could be yours if you enter and win the Charlotte brewery’s video contest.
How it works: From now through September, post a short video (30 seconds or less) featuring yourself and any of Sycamore’s beers on TikTok, Instagram or YouTube. Use the hashtag #CandyCamperContest.
- Here’s an example of one from TikTok’s “Recipe Rhonda.”
- More details on the contest website here.
Sycamore gave us the first look inside the stylish camper this week. Here’s a look around:
KITCHEN: The centerpiece of this micro-kitchen is a mini-fridge full of IPAs. The fridge also has a special lock so it won’t swing open when you’re towing it.
- There’s also a compact sink, hooks for hanging mugs and a bit of storage space below the sink.
DINING NOOK: The not-so-formal dining room consists of booth seating for four around a wooden table. It also has the best view in the “house” next to the largest window.
- Over the table, which doubles as a desk, is boho basket pendant light.
BATHROOM: The wet bathroom is tiny, but functional. There’s a composting toilet and a shower head above.
- It’s really about the details here with a small storage bin on the door for a loofah and soap bar — plus a mirror over the toilet.
BEDROOM: The sleeping nook has a custom bed that’s about the size of a traditional full bed, plus plenty of storage with overhead compartments and a closet (!).
- The bed looks heavenly with eight pillows (yes, I counted).
OUTDOOR SPACE: If you’re living that #vanlife, much of your time will be spent outside the Airstream, not in. Sycamore is including string lights, outdoor seating and party games like giant Jenga and oversized pong for the winner.
My thought bubble: Watching video tours of converted vans is a guilty pleasure of mine. If you want to get started in the #vanlife world, this is the gold standard. The winner will be announced in October.