Are you looking to be a server at Charlotte’s best BBQ restaurant? If so, Midwood Smokehouse is wanting to meet you! We are looking for dynamic servers that want to join a high-volume scratch kitchen to keep our reputation going as one of Charlotte’s best restaurants for years to come.
Compensation and benefits:
We appreciate great talent and reward our team members accordingly. As a Server at Midwood Smokehouse you will:
• Have substantial earnings potential
• Be offered fun incentives
• A 50% restaurant discount at all our FS Food Group concepts
• Real path to management – most shift managers are promoted from within
• Flexible scheduling
• Make all of our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them
• Know regulars by name; know their preferences and needs
• Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy
• Take food and beverage orders and enter orders in the POS
• Make the restaurant a place you would like to eat by keeping it clean and friendly
• Communicate regularly with your tables and anticipate their needs
• Provide great service by regularly refilling drinks, clearing the table, and going above and beyond guest expectations
• Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant
• Knows how to give great service
• Has 2 years of experience at a high-volume restaurant
• Has excellent English communication skills
• Can stand for long periods of time
• Can lift at least 25 pounds
• Has the flexibility to work weekends and some holidays
FS Food Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Disclaimer: The above job description is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position, nor should it be construed as a contract. As with all positions at FS Food Group, employment is “at will” or voluntary on both the part of the employee or employer. This means employment can be terminated by either party with or without notice and/or with or without cause.