Regional Retail Sales Manager – Charlotte or Raleigh, NC
Responsible for overseeing the management of multiple full-service branches within his or her assigned region, including retaining existing clients and developing new customer relationships, both personal and business. Accountability includes overseeing individual branch goals in achieving regional sales goals through new business sales, referrals, and retention of account relationships. Provides leadership, training, and supervision; delegates day-to-day operations to Branch Managers and or other branch personnel. Provides a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance, and staff motivation. Responsible for helping to attain established Regional and Bank goals through active participation in sales management and officer call programs. Participates in community affairs to increase the Bank’s visibility and to enhance new and existing business opportunities. Acts as a key Bank representative for the local market.
• Motivate team through vision and direction to encompass United’s core values
• Form partnerships with Senior management and key business partners
• Act as a leader amongst peers
• Communicate clear expectations and hold teams accountable to achieving goals and objectives
• Conduct productive team conference calls and sales meetings
• Recruit, hire, develop and retain top management talent for the region, to include filling open positions in a timely manner
• Drive results thru sales leadership, coaching and improving the customer experience to maximize performance and achievement of monthly scorecard goals
• Hold managers accountable for execution of all operational responsibilities and instill a high standard for risk management practices
• Performs supervisory duties of branch and managerial staff, and coordinates managerial staff coverage within his or her region.
• Achieves individual, branch and region sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships.
• Develops new deposit and loan business;
• Ensures expansion of customer relationships through cross-selling activities;
• Oversees the planning, implementation, and management of operating and capital budgets for the branch sites to maximize branch profitability
• Bachelor’s degree required;
• Minimum of eight (8) years Retail Banking management required;
• Minimum of five (5) years of prior sales management experience required;
• High degree of Proficiency in Microsoft Office products;
• Demonstrated ability to lead in a sales culture environment;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
• Self-motivated with attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
• Ability to travel as business necessity arises to other branch locations to ensure proper staffing on a daily basis
• Flexibility on work schedule as business needs arise
• Leadership Skills
• Customer Relationship
• Bank Institution Knowledge
• Strategic Planning and Execution
• Overnight and daily travel is required
• Standing and Sitting for extended periods of time.
• Sufficient dexterity of hands and fingers to efficiently operate a computer keyboard, mouse and other computer components.
• Ability to converse and exchange information with all levels of staff within organization.
• Ability to observe, perceive, identify, and translate data
• Ability to travel via automobile, bus, train and/or airplane