This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences (on both sides of the deal). Thinking about selling your place? The pros at Redbud make it super easy by offering:
- Complimentary photography and staging consult
- A seamless, tech-enabled process
- Experienced Realtors to help you sell (and buy)
Whether you’re looking for a townhouse or a classic Charlotte brick ranch, this week’s roundup covers it all.
Why we love it: This two-bed townhouse has a rooftop lounge area, gorgeous kitchen, and two spacious bedrooms.
- Neighborhood: Wesley Heights
- Realtor: Austin Snyder and Billy Shugart at Keller Williams South Park
- Specs: 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,379 square feet
- Notable features: Rooftop, tons of room for entertaining, walkable location (less than a mile to Rhino).
Why we love it: This condo was renovated by an architect with California cool flare. The layout is spacious and the finishes are beautiful.
- Neighborhood: Providence Landing
- Realtor: Shelly Rydell at Dickens Mitchener
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 2,508 square feet
- Home tour: We wrote a home tour feature on this house in June 2019. Take a look around.
Why we love it: This classic ranch features a neutral kitchen, tons of room for entertaining, and a screened-in porch and backyard.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Frank Adams and Mary Pell Lea Teden at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,864 square feet
- Notable features: Walkable location, ranch layout, outdoor entertaining space.
Why we love it: Looking for a true mid-century modern abode? Thus might do the trick.
- Neighborhood: Landsdowne
- Realtor: Mike Abernethy at eXp Realty LLC
- Specs: 5 bed, 3 bath, 3,033 square feet
- Notable features: Fireplace, open floor plan, unique architectural elements.
Why we love it: With four bedrooms, an open layout, built-ins, and screened-in porch, this Saussy Burbank home was built for a family.
- Neighborhood: Cherry
- Realtor: Libby Gonyea at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 4 bed, 4.5 bath, 3,016 square feet
- Notable features: Walkable to farmers’ market, welcoming front porch, tons of space.
Why we love it: This home is stunning and fascinating, from the designer finishes to the private turf yard to the community courtyards (lit by bistro lights).
- Neighborhood: Elizabeth
- Realtor: Jessica Grier at Premier Sotheby’s International Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,486 square feet
- Notable features: Built by Grandfather Homes, stunning design, outdoor living space.
Know of an interesting or unusual home listing in the Charlotte region? Tips/Scoops: [email protected].