Customer Experience Specialist
We are currently looking for a Customer Experience Specialist to act as the first point of contact for clients who walk into our salon or reach out to us inquiring about our services.
Responsibilities include answering the phone with a positive demeanor; responding to text messages, emails, and facebook; checking in clients and offering them a beverage. It also includes anticipating the clients’ needs throughout the appointment; as well as, the stylists’ needs throughout the day; checking out clients, booking appointments and processing payments.
At Kenna Kunijo, our mission is to provide quality and creative craftsmanship, using products close to nature that will help you to obtain your image goals. All are welcome. All are honored. Our deepest desire is that our character will match our calling: to unearth the most beautiful outside version of the inward soul that is uniquely you.
Our staff is the backbone of this mission and it is their duty to make sure they uphold this standard and mission.
• Be warm and friendly while checking in clients
• Book and prebook appointments via phone call, text message, email and social media
• Practicing active listening, clarifying information for clients
• Process transactions
• Offer beverages
• Anticipate the clients’ needs
• Anticipate the stylists’ needs
• Keep the salon attractive and clean throughout the day
• Restock retail products as sold throughout the day.
• Maintain a positive and welcoming atmosphere for all clients and guests
• Customer service experience
• Familiarity with the hair industry and processes
• Capable of working with APPLE products; such as, MacBook and iPhone
• Experience with Microsoft Office
vExcellent communication skills
• Ability to remain calm under stressful circumstances and make decisions independently
• An ability to prioritize over multi-tasking