CRM Specialist – PT
The Sandra and Leon Levine Jewish Community Center is a non-profit, social service agency founded upon Jewish ethics and values.
The Center provides and initiates diversified social, educational, recreational and cultural programs within a Jewish setting.
The JCC is a partner in serving the community, is affiliated with the JCC Association of North America and a beneficiary agency of the Jewish Federation of Greater Charlotte.
The CRM Specialist is responsible for supporting the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system integration training and rollout.
The CRM Specialist must demonstrate the ability to be open to give and receive feedback in a respectful manner, be an active and respectful listener, be encouraging and supportive of new ideas and suggestions, be a user and receiver of varied means of communication, and be consistent in their delivery of service and interactions with members and colleagues. He/She must also be timely, specific & clear with expectations, and hold one-self and others accountable. These leadership qualities are expectations of the position and help the Levine JCC to maintain integrity and build a cohesive team.
This position ensures all functions of CRM system effectively work with all other applications and operating systems.
• Ability to understand user requirements and then translate into system configuration/setup and reporting (business analysis skills)
• Ability to understand basic database design and data relationships so that the “ripple” effect of adding/changing fields is understood (database modeling/admin skills)
• Experience with testing/validation and user training
• Understanding of web-based CRM systems, preferably Accrisoft Freedom, and CMS (any)
• Understanding of DNS, IP addresses, and A-records
• Experience with community center operations (YMCA, JCC) desired but not required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Minimum of 1-2 years experience in program implementation and administration in a community-based setting.
• Demonstrated proficiency with computer software: including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Demonstrated effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; customer-service orientation with specific strength in diplomacy and discretion strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively, both independently and as part of a team.
Must also have the ability to work as part of a team with other staff members and members. Must promote high standards of program excellence; resolve conflict effectively and demonstrate maturity as well as the ability to get along with a variety of people; respond effectively to constructive criticism and give constructive feedback to colleagues, and ensure that an environment which fosters maximum physical, social, cognitive and emotional development is developed and maintained. Must be able to approach each day with a customer centric mindset and be able to engage and promote ongoing relationships.