We are looking for a high-performing Account Manager to manage projects, including stock award sales and custom award projects, handling all aspects of our customer’s needs. You blend relationship building, project management, internal coordination, design process, pitching, and fulfilment to bring a project from start to finish. You assist Account Executives with large, high-end custom award projects, and manage your own projects, where you are the center of the wheel, working closely with our Sales Executives, Designers, and CEO. It’s a truly dynamic role with a ton of growth and we’re looking for a dynamic person to fill it!
• You will work closely with experienced Account Executives to bring large, high-end custom award projects to fruition. You will dot the i’s and cross the t’s to ensure everything runs smoothly.
• You will receive new projects and will work with the client on their project through completion. This will begin as stock award orders and small custom awards, and has the potential to grow to the largest and most high-end awards in the world.
• For the projects you own, you are the main point of contact. Everything runs through you and you maintain all communication with the client and the internal team of design, production, and fulfilment.
• You provide incredible service to our customers, and by following our Standard Operating Procedures, you make order from chaos, and keep our customers exceptionally satisfied.
• Successful Account Management experience with 3+ years managing projects
• Bachelor’s Degree
• You are process driven and enjoy paying attention to every detail. You can’t rest with a box unchecked or something undone, having everything go according to a set process makes you feel at ease
• You are customer-centric and know how to successfully bring a project to fruition.
• You have the ability to effectively manage customer expectations – saying no and guiding them appropriate – while delighting them with an amazing experience.
• You love taking ownership and are highly resourceful, practical, and focused.
• You like to get things done and you won’t stop until you’ve succeeded. You have a strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to achieve results.
• You are an agile thinker and quick learner – you are able to connect the dots, process information quickly, and have a strong desire for growth and self-improvement.
Health Insurance premium paid for in-full
Major Holidays Off (12 Total)
15 Days PTO