Senior Customer Success Manager
The Run Free Project is a fast-growing, high-energy software startup focused on engineering the future of run specialty through our powerful, easy to use web-based SaaS platform. From ecommerce to mobile apps, our innovative products define the cutting edge of digital transformation in the run specialty industry.
The Run Free Project is looking for an energetic and charismatic Senior Customer Success Manager with a technical background and an entrepreneurial spirit. Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, the Senior Customer Success Manager is a highly strategic role that is responsible for engaging with our customers and acting as a trusted advisor to a portfolio of run specialty retailers. In this role you will be tasked with building strong relationships, driving adoption and understanding of our products, and ensuring our customers realize value from their investment.
Ideal candidates are patient, outgoing, technically minded self-starters who are adept at problem solving and tackling new challenges with a positive attitude. The Run Free Project’s products are relatively technically complex, thus excellent written and verbal communications skills and a keen ability to simplify complex concepts are a must. Experience in software development or run specialty is a plus.
• Build and maintain lasting relationships with existing customers seeking support through platform-based live chat sessions
• Monitor and manage customer adoption, retention, and annual recurring revenue
• Work cross-functionally to manage and drive resolution to customer issues
• Conduct product and process trainings for assigned customers on an as-needed basis
• Manage, liaise, and ensure the success of new customer onboarding activities
• Represent Customer Success within cross-functional initiatives.
• Identify and contribute to process and product improvement initiatives.
• Be the voice of the customer by facilitating streamlined communication to customers, communicate cross-customer trends in experience, amplify customer escalations across teams internally, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve the overall customer experience.
• Assist in other operations activities as needed
• Minimum 3 years customer management experience preferably in Software as a Service Solutions, Cloud, and Subscription-based products
• Passionate about working with customers
• Self-motivated, team-oriented, responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations
• Proven track record of successfully prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Strong written and verbal consultative communication skills
• Comfortable and proficient with managing conflict
• Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients or stakeholders
• The ability to perform comfortably in a high-intensity startup environment