Inside Sales Representative
Elements Brands owns a variety of consumer products companies that started as hidden gems with loyal followings. Our team amplifies the awesome attributes and untapped potential of each brand while retaining the original name and soul.
At Elements Brands, we are growing our Wholesale Inside Sales Channel. We have a startup feel, and a focus on collaboration, results, and learning fast. Recently named one of Charlotte’s Best Places to Work and Fast 50, we are growing quickly (doubling revenue each of the past 5 years) and aim to accelerate that pace even further – Inside Sales Representatives are critical to this plan. We are very excited to meet you!
Talking to people is second nature to you. You listen intently, analyze inflection, pain points, and lead conversations to the result you want–you aren’t afraid to be told “No”. Using a consultative sales approach, you engage customers with product information and solutions. You aren’t afraid of aggressive sales goals. You are resilient and not easily deflated. Must have a clear speaking voice. No previous inside sales experience is necessary to succeed in this role. Full training will be provided for the right candidate.
As a member of our Inside Sales Team, you’ll experience advanced level sales training, hone your expertise as a sales professional, work collaboratively with our marketing department, and create meaningful financial results for the company and yourself.
• Researching and contacting businesses by phone to open new accounts and increase sales in existing accounts
• Emailing content to prospects
• Entering lead, prospect and sales data into our CRM (NetSuite)
• Follow up via phone and email to both prospects and existing customers
• Close sales and enter orders
• Be an effective communicator and natural conversationalist
• Be goal oriented and focused on results
• Be organized and maximize your time
• Be an avid learner who enjoys learning about new products, customers and sales techniques
• Be proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
• Be comfortable in small company environment where your role will be evolving and growing over time
Compensation and benefits:
• Competitive salary plus uncapped commission
medical, dental, and vision insurance – fully paid employee premiums, family plans available
• 401k with 4% company match
• Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
• Paid Parental Leave
Read the following carefully to apply:
Complete the job application on our careers site. Please answer all questions.
After submitting your application, you must then separately complete our short survey – you must answer all the questions at the following link: https://portal.cultureindex.com/public/survey/general/64tghVjUal (this will also be emailed to you upon application completion).
“Elements Brands is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.”