Marketing and Engagement Coordinator
Viva Chicken is looking for a passionate, creative and driven Marketing and Engagement Coordinator to lead social activations, own the Marketing Calendar and showcase the Viva Chicken brand with new and exciting content. You would be a great fit if; you like to strategize and execute a plan from inception through finished product, have great experience with designing print and digital graphics, identifying new ways to engage our customers excites you, staying organized and detailed is second nature, you understand the Viva Chicken brand and able to articulate that through Marketing efforts.
We pride ourselves on serving the Hottest Freshest Chicken with a Passion for Food, Obsession for Service and Love for People…#VivaCares.
• Schedule, respond and manage social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn) Monday – Sunday.
• Chief content creator, taking and editing imagery and video for social to build library and strategize posts.
• Research and implement new trends and technologies to continue brand relevancy and growth on social media and beyond.
• Participate in weekly brainstorm sessions with Marketing and Innovation Director, bringing innovative ideas to offer value for the team’s creative planning meetings.
• Aid in putting together graphics for in-store and digital use
• Put together reporting on engagement and ad campaigns
• Manage scheduling of events (email campaigns, mkt calendar, on premise events, off premise events, New Restaurant Opening events, meetings with agency partners)
• Maintains asset and file management of marketing related items
• Oversee order and delivery of print materials
• Design and manage marketing and corporate PowerPoint presentations
• Assist with graphics and putting together courses for Viva Vision (LMS Program)
• Coordinate processes for marketing campaign rollouts that are scalable with growth
• Aid home office member with guest feedback and gift card distribution if needed
• At least 2 years of experience within the digital/social marketing space
• Exceptional project management and organizational skills
• Ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment with keen sense of urgency
• Experience with Adobe Suite, social media management and content creation
• Experience shooting photo/video for social media use
• Some travel is required during New Restaurant Openings and special projects
• Must be self-actualized and able to organize your time
• Experience working with print production and e-mail distribution preferred
• Restaurant Experience and ability to speak Spanish a plus
• Desire to grow as a Marketer in one of the fastest moving categories out there
This role is contract-to-hire with a 90-day trial period. Following the trial period, a full time offer may be extended.
Benefits if full-time offer is extended:
• Pay Range from $40,000 – $45,000
• Opportunity to participate in Health Insurance
• Management and Leadership development
• Monthly meal plan
• Paid Time Off