Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
Do you have a passion for nursing but are tired of the hectic, high-stress environment of a clinic or ER? This is your chance to take your career in an exciting, new direction.
Restore is seeking an outgoing, experienced Full-Time Nurse to join our team of wellness professionals on a mission to help people feel better so they can do more of what they love. We’re the antithesis of a traditional medical office or clinic, offering innovative wellness services in a fun, comfortable environment. Our nurses have described working for Restore as “the most fun you can have at a nursing job while still helping people in a meaningful way.” This is your opportunity to take an active role in assisting individuals on their health and wellness journey.
• Administering IV Drip Therapy and Intramuscular Injections to deliver our menu of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
• Educating clients on the qualities and benefits of our IV Drip and Intramuscular Injection ingredients
• Guiding clients through Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy sessions
• Administering skin testing and transdermal immunotherapy
• Documenting client visits through the use of electronic medical records
• Addressing and answering client questions using the Restore Nursing Reference Guide under the supervision of the provider and nursing director
• Communicating to the nursing team any issues or adverse effects clients experience
• Providing therapeutic communication along with exceptional customer service
• Assisting staff with store services
• Participating in off-site nursing events and special projects
Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of North Carolina. Two years of experience as a Nurse in an acute care setting (ER, ICU, Med-Surg, OR or similar). Two years experience administering injections. Experience with and a high comfort level using a computer to document. Demonstrated ability to successfully work with a diverse community and provide services from a non-judgmental perspective. Equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate.
Three or more years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute setting, within the last 5 years. Two or more years of experience administering injections and intravenous therapy. More than one year experience providing health-related client education to an adult population. At least one year experience in sales and/or customer service. Experience using electronic medical records. Demonstrated good communication, interpersonal skills, team-building skills, efficient work habits, and professional demeanor.
May work around usual office and outpatient conditions. During busy periods, may require long periods of walking and standing and administering multiple IV’s and injections at a time. Must be able to chart accurately and in a timely fashion. May work around biohazards. Exposure to bloodborne pathogens. Exposure to chemicals and commercial items typically found in offices, medical clinics, and building repairs/maintenance.
• You’re licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN).
• You have two years of experience as a nurse in an acute care setting (ER, ICU, Med-Surg, or similar).
• You have two years of experience administering injections.
• You’re comfortable using electronic medical records to document client details.
• You maintain a non-judgemental outlook and have a demonstrated ability to work with a diverse clientele.
• Your verbal and written communication skills are on point.
• You value ethics and integrity.
• You embrace a team environment and also excel at working independently.
• You’re willing to adhere to all policies and procedures and understand the importance of maintaining medical compliance.
• A competitive salary ($24-$26/hr)
• Health Insurance benefits
• Vacation Time
• Complimentary and discounted access to Restore’s innovative wellness services
• Opportunity for growth
• The knowledge that you’re making a positive impact on people’s lives every day