Outside Sales Representative
Hiring immediately for Charlotte! Smash My Trash is a fast-growing national franchise organization. We use a truck-mounted waste compaction system to smash materials in open-top dumpsters. We reduce waste in our customer’s dumpsters by up to 70% resulting in significantly fewer hauls and lower waste disposal costs. Less waste means less landfill use. We are providing cost savings and reducing the impact of waste on the planet!
Our target customers are typically manufacturers, distribution centers, freight forwarders, commercial and residential construction contractors – but we can make a difference on almost any open-top dumpster. We provide many leads!
Our goal is to educate targeted customers on what we do, and bring innovation to a large, stable industry. We are looking for a motivated sales representative to capitalize on our disruptive technology and help achieve our sales growth goals!
• Prospecting and creating contact lists of potential clients in our defined territory. Making sales calls in an organized manner to maximize efficiency.
• Creating customer proposals, presenting to prospective customers, scheduling demos and appointments, following up and closing on contracts.
• Maintaining client relationships to ensure continual client satisfaction and high contract renewal rates.
• Representing our company at appropriate association meetings, conferences, and trade shows.
• Your sales meetings will take place on the customers’ premises, and local travel is expected.
• Prefer 2-5 years of experience in outside sales, but no previous sales experience is required, but a great attitude is a must.
• Effective communication, time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills.
• Goal-oriented and driven to achieve monthly sales objectives.
• Self-starter with a client service mentality.
• Computer skills are a must. You will be using email, writing reports and proposals, and managing contacts and sales calls through a CRM platform.
• Flexible, team player. Sense of humor preferred.
• High School Diploma at a minimum.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Background check and drug testing required.
Compensation and benefits:
• Base pay plus commissions for new sales and incentives for contract renewal – Base salary of $30,000 -$35,000 plus commissions for new sales and contract renewals. Target comp in year one of $55,000 – $60,000 with no cap on commissions
• Car and phone stipends
• In depth sales training
• Paid time off
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance plans available after 60 days employment
Job Type: Full Time. Not wanting to work full-time? Inquire about our part-time opportunities.