Human Resources Business Partner
Commercial Real Estate Brokerage in Uptown Charlotte is looking to add a Human Resources Business Partner to support their Director of Human Resources.
The Human Resources Business Partner will perform Human Resources functions, including benefits administration and compensation planning, payroll, employment activities, ensuring compliance with labor laws and regulations, coordinating training programs, and employee relations. The ideal candidate would have experience in a similar Human Resources Business Partner role or 5+ years in a HR Generalist role.
• Administer employee benefit plans, including enrollment, education, qualifying events, and communications. Work with carriers on escalated issues.
• Administer the termination of all benefits upon employee separation, including COBRA administration, and conversion and continuation information.
• Advise employees, answer questions and troubleshoot issues regarding benefits, claims, beneficiaries, etc.
• Coordinate employee wellness events, biometric screenings, flu shots.
• Perform routine maintenance in human resource management system.
• Assist in the new hire process by conducting background screenings.
• Process employment and mortgage verifications.
• Research and provide input on human resource related issues.
• Assist in developing policies, programs, and solutions that support business objectives.
• Ensure regulatory compliance with all federal and state employment laws and with other established policies and procedures.
• Interpret HR policies to employees and supervisors.
• Maintain knowledge of industry trends.
• Complete salary surveys to assist with compensation strategy.
• Participate in professional development sessions, conferences, and seminars.
• All other duties as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, or Organizational Development preferred and 5 years of HR generalist experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• PHR and/or SHRM-CP certification is preferred.
• Excellent computer skills required including intermediate to advanced levels of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Ability to work in an HR team environment and have high organizational standards. Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
• Top notch communication skills including:
o Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
o Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
o Ability to effectively communicate with and present information to employees at all levels of the organization, as well as representatives at outside organizations.
o Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing, present a professional image at all times, gain the trust and confidence of others, work cooperatively with a variety of individuals, and always project a positive attitude.
Qualified Candidates can email their resume to email@example.com