This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 1000 E. Woodlawn Road, Apt. 122: $267,300
- Neighborhood: Preston Flats (Montford, SouthPark area)
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,188 square feet
- Realtor: Rym Saka ([email protected])
- Features: Great location, spacious balcony, spacious primary suite, neutral finishes.
Looking for a fresh start? One of these homes might do the trick.
Why we love it: With tons of natural light, two bedrooms, a private patio, and wood floors, this two-bed condo is one of the best deals in the neighborhood.
- Neighborhood: Elizabeth
- Realtor: Mel Roberts at Costello Real Estate and Investments
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,002 square feet
- Notable features: French doors, private patio, fresh paint.
Why we love it: This townhouse has been beautifully updated with stylish light fixtures, subway tile bathrooms, a great walk-in closet and designer wallpaper.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth/Hillside West
- Realtor: Brandon Boyd at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,354 square feet
- Notable features: Community pool, great location, stunning updates.
Why we love it: From the welcoming front porch to the newly updated kitchen to the Elfa system closet, there’s a lot to love about this bungalow.
- Neighborhood: NoDa
- Realtor: Shannon Winkler Lynch at Savvy + Co Real Estate
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,289 square feet
- Notable features: Charm, brick fireplace, updated baths, paver patio.
Why we love it: This two-bed condo is in the Ivey’s, one of the nicest buildings in Uptown. It features high ceilings, exposed brick, and beautiful modern finishes throughout.
- Neighborhood: Uptown
- Realtor: Katie Castricone at Keller Williams Premier
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,468 square feet
- Notable features: Exposed brick, Ivey’s building, stunning updates.
Why we love it: This white painted cottage has a gorgeous kitchen with a waterfall edge island, nicely updated bathrooms, and a great paver patio for outdoor entertaining.
- Neighborhood: Sedgefield
- Realtor: Chip Jetton at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 3 bed, 3 bath, 2,379 square feet
- Notable features: Charming street, wallpaper, cool light fixtures.
Why we love it: This stunning new build by Mills Eloge Homes has hardwood floors, a giant kitchen, and an enviable outdoor living area.
- Neighborhood: Sedgefield
- Realtor: Leigh Cottingham Corso at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 4 bed, 4.5 bath, 4,336 square feet
- Notable features: Rec room, outdoor living place, turfed yard, built-in fire pit.
Know of an interesting or unusual home listing in the Charlotte region? Tips/Scoops: [email protected].