Licensed Nail Technician
freecoat was founded in Charleston, SC in 2017 as the first non-toxic nail and beauty bar. Our nail polish’s are FREE of many of the toxic chemicals used in traditional polishes. Our pedicure tubs are FREE of jets that can breed bacteria and gunk. Our air is FREE of toxic fumes because of our medical grade air filtration system. Our stations are FREE of any exhaust from our custom, vented manicure tables. freecoat has always gone above and beyond State Board regulations to ensure a clean and sanitized space. We believe in a fun and fume free environment not only for the benefit of our guests but for our team!
We are looking for Charlotte’s best Nail Technicians or Cosmetologists to provide nail care treatments to our guests. If you love doing nails and know how to provide excellent customer service, we’d like to meet you! If you’re not up-to-date with nail art techniques and are interested in learning, we have talented artists who can help train you! freecoat nails also offers one of the most competitive, and highest pay structures in the industry plus flexible paid time off. You keep 100% of your tip! $18+ an hour includes hourly rate + commission. We want to hear from you if your expertise aligns with our needs!
Bonus! Up to a $500 sign-on bonus available.
• Perform manis and pedis on guests while providing exceptional customer service / we do not offer SNS or acrylics but do have non-toxic gel and hard gel
• Prepare and clean station in-between appointments
• Sterilize equipment before use and after each client/autoclave
• Inform clients about additional services and offers (e.g. loyalty discounts, eyebrow waxing)
• Offer nail care treatment tips (e.g. how to strengthen nails and how to make manis last longer)
• Building rapport with guests (e.g. chatting with them during appointments and remembering their preferences)
• Creativity is encouraged! Willing to train the right candidate
• Positive attitude and likes working in a team environment
• Knowledge of cosmetology trends
• Understanding of sanitation and sterilization standards
• Experience in customer service
• Certification in Cosmetology or Nail Technician license
From $18.00 per hour
freecoat nails is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at freecoat nails are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, selection, job assignment, promotions, transfers, compensation, discipline, termination, lay-off, access to benefits and training, and all other conditions and privileges of employment.
You can read about our COVID-19 precautions here.