South End Brand Coordinator
Charlotte Center City Partners is a non-profit 501(c)(4) that boldly envisions and activates strategies and actions that will assure Charlotte Center City is a welcoming and equitable, economically vibrant, culturally rich and loved place for all. www.CharlotteCenterCity.org www.SouthEndCLT.org
Charlotte Center City Partners seeks a South End Brand Coordinator to collaboratively develop, execute, and manage marketing strategies and tactics to support the vision for South End: a walkable urban district supported by vibrant neighborhoods, built on transit, and fueled with energy and innovation from Charlotte’s diverse and creative people. This is a dynamic role that serves a dynamic neighborhood, a place where there’s something to be discovered around every corner, where Charlotte comes to try new things and create new experiences. A successful candidate will be a curious learner, enthusiastic teammate, and passionate about inclusive community and great urban places.
Report: Direct report to the VP of Marketing and Communications while working closely with numerous other members of the CCCP team.
• Become a neighborhood expert and brand steward for South End
• Support community partnerships and build relationships with district stakeholders
• Website and newsletter management
• Create and deliver place-based content across social media, newsletter and placed media channels
• Social media management for South End and Rail Trail brands – experience in maintaining and growing social presence, and building community using social media
• Content calendar management
• Event marketing – paid and owned media integration, social media marketing, recapping, etc.
• Sponsor activation
• Branded collateral production and distribution (neighborhood maps, event materials, and more)
• Visual content creation and management – photography, videography, etc.
• Perform routine housekeeping and maintenance on Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager, etc.
• Document meeting notes, tasks and to-dos
• Collaborate across Charlotte Center City Partners teams and on initiatives with community partners
• Ideal candidate has 3 – 5 years of experience
• Strong writing ability
• Social media marketing
• Event marketing
• Familiarity with digital marketing such as Facebook and Google Ads
• Strong in Microsoft Office suite
• Experience using email marketing systems such MailChimp
• Familiarity with website content management
• Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully
• You are a team player.
• You are organized.
• You are detail oriented.
• You deliver results through creative and critical thinking.
• You are committed to equity and inclusion.
• You are a strong communicator.
• You see the big picture.
• You are supportive.
• You are innovative.
• Compensation and Benefits
• Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Compensation and benefits:
CCCP offers compensation commensurate with experience and benefits including health, dental insurance, life, short- and long-term insurance, a flexible spending plan, 401K retirement program, and opportunities for professional development.
Pay: $44,000.00 – $46,000.00 per year
• Dental insurance
• Disability insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Flexible spending account
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Professional development assistance
• Retirement plan
If you have interest in this position, please submit a cover letter, resume and any supporting documents via Indeed by April 9th. No Phone Calls Please.
• Remote interview process
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Plastic shield at work stations
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Virtual meetings
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place