Analyst Brand Advocate
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
The Brand Advocate will work with strategic suppliers and Online Merchants to optimize brand focused, online customer experiences on Lowes.com. Brand Advocate will build strong business relationships with suppliers to analyze and improve online sales, traffic and conversion through identifying and improving product assortment, online content, promotions, inventory and returns.
The Brand Advocate will ensure that new and promotional items are optimized and offer support when suppliers need help with online/system troubleshooting. The Brand Advocate will also be responsible for understanding customer behavior, executing strategic plans and participating in presentations with supplier and merchandising partners to gain alignment on planned initiatives. S/he will support Omni-Channel retail strategies and partner with cross-functional leadership to identify process improvement opportunities that will optimize effectiveness leading to brand renewal and growth.
• Analyze key performance indicators to identify opportunities to improve the online experience and drive conversion.
• Leverage inputs from CSAT, reviews and Q&A to continuously improve the overall customer experience for assigned brand(s).
• Act as the subject matter expert for the supported brand(s) assortment and strategy.
• Primary point of contact for issues pertaining to online SKU presentation and brand performance.
• Build and lead presentations with suppliers and merchants to support strategic plans and analyze execution.
• Provide accurate reporting and insights across the digital channel related to content, product information, assortment and competitive gaps/opportunities.
• Effectively improve conversion and basket by leveraging data to optimize cross-sell, up-sell and bundling strategies.
• Create project plans and align with merchandising and supplier to drive execution.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance, statistics, or related field
• 1-2 years’ experience in Online/Retail Merchandising, Digital Marketing or Vendor Management
• Technical aptitude and agility to learn database systems and web-based platforms (i.e., JMP/SAS, BrightEdge, Google AdWords)
• Well-developed and professional presentation and communication skills
• Ability to maintain composure and productivity in a dynamic environment
• Ability to approach problems systematically, researching all alternatives and making appropriate recommendations
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results: self-starter and self-directed
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience in vendor management systems, digital marketing, ecommerce, and merchandising
• Experience with SQL and Adobe products
• Proven experience with major consumer brands and how to support/ differentiate them in the digital space