Trolley Barn Fermentory is the latest concept from the minds behind Legion Brewing. Located adjacent to the Rail Trail in Atherton Mill, Trolley Barn will offer guests freshly brewed beer, a full cocktail program and multiple food stalls, each individually branded serving their own distinct fare.
We are looking for an experienced leader to join the Trolley Barn team as Sous Chef. In this role, you will be tasked with leading the creativity and growth of the unique food stalls under the guidelines and specifications of the Executive Chef. You will lead a team of back of house staff to create a unique and welcoming atmosphere with top-of-the-line culinary choices.
To be successful, you will need to be a creative thinker and problem solver who really geeks out on all things that please the palate! You will need to employ culinary and leadership skills to create an environment that enhances customer experience. You must also thrive in a dynamic work environment where everyone pitches in.
• Assist in the preparation and design of all food menus
• Ensure quality control in both presentation and flavor profiles
• Maintain efficiency in kitchen day to day operations
• Train kitchen staff and provide opportunities for growth
• Manage inventory
• Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
• Solid understanding of various cooking methods, procedures, and ingredients
• Ability to work well and problem solve under pressure
• Experience maintaining budgets and excellent food and labor costs
• Ability to manage teams in an efficient way
• Strong work-ethic and proactive attitude for contributing to company growth
• 3 years of experience as a Sous Chef
• BS degree in culinary science or related certificate a plus
Finally, we are looking for someone who isn’t afraid to try new things and will bring their unique personality to work to create a great experience for the team and our guests.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
Email your resume to email@example.com.