Trolley Barn Fermentory is the latest concept from the minds behind Legion Brewing. Located adjacent to the Rail Trail in Atherton Mill, Trolley Barn will offer guests freshly brewed beer, a full cocktail program and multiple food stalls, each individually branded serving their own distinct fare.
We are looking for an experienced leader to join the Trolley Barn team as Lead Mixologist. In this role, you will be tasked with leading the creation and growth of the bar and craft cocktail program. You will train a team of bar staff to create unique cocktails in an approachable and welcoming environment.
To be successful, you will need to be a creative thinker who really geeks out on all things craft cocktails, and who is always up for educating yourself and expanding your knowledge and expertise in the industry. You must also thrive in a dynamic work environment where everyone pitches in.
• Think outside of the box to create a unique and creative craft cocktail program
• Ensure quality control of both design and flavor profiles
• Train bar staff to replicate signature drinks
• Be an ambassador of the Trolley Barn brand
• Solid understanding of flavor profiles and how to develop palate-pleasing drinks
• Be well-versed in the culinary art of making cocktails and mixed drinks
• Exceptional communication skills
• Experience maintaining budgets and excellent liquor and labor costs
• Strong work-ethic and proactive attitude for contributing to company growth
• 3 years of experience as a lead mixologist or craft cocktail master
• Experience leading a team as manager or supervisor for at least 3 years a plus
Finally, we are looking for someone who isn’t afraid to try new things and will bring their unique personality to work to create a great experience for the team and our guests.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
Email us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.