Assistant General Manager
Trolley Barn Fermentory is the latest concept from the minds behind Legion Brewing. Located adjacent to the Rail Trail in Atherton Mill, Trolley Barn will offer guests freshly brewed beer, a full cocktail program and multiple food stalls, each individually branded serving their own distinct fare.
We are looking for an experienced leader to join the Trolley Barn team as Assistant General Manager. In this role, you will be tasked with leading the growth of this brand-new concept. You will lead a team of front of house staff to create a unique and welcoming atmosphere with top-of-the-line customer experience.
To be successful, you will need to be a creative thinker and problem solver who really geeks out on all things food, craft brews, and fun cocktails, and always be up for reading new books or articles to expand your knowledge and expertise in the industry. You must also thrive in a dynamic work environment where everyone pitches in.
• Under the General Manager’s supervision, assist in setting goals for growth
• Oversee day to day operations
• Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
• Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
• Assist in recruitment and training of new employees
• Be an ambassador of the Trolley Barn brand
• Solid understanding of the food and beverage industry
• Exceptional communication skills
• Experience maintaining budgets and excellent food and labor costs
• Ability to manage teams in an efficient way
• Strong work-ethic and proactive attitude for contributing to company growth
• Experience leading a team as manager or supervisor for at least 3 years
• BS/BA degree in business or hospitality OR combined experience and/or education
Finally, we are looking for someone who isn’t afraid to try new things and will bring their unique personality to work to create a great experience for the team and our guests.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume along with a link (https://www.loom.com/ will work) to a short 2-3 minute video sharing with us a little about yourself and tell us about your most memorable professional adventure where creative thinking was the key to your success!