Part Time Support Associate ($12 per hour)
Skiptown is on a mission to revolutionize the dog parent experience through a single, trusted brand and end-to-end platform. We are the pioneers of Skiptown, the place for pups and their people. Skiptown is the first-of-its-kind, tech-infused, private, off-leash indoor/outdoor dog park, bar, and dog care facility.
The pet services industry is ready to be disrupted and we are leading the charge. Come join our team of dog lovers and help us change the world for the modern dog parent.
We are looking for a Part Time Support Associate to be the face of Skiptown to our clients on evenings and weekends.
You are energized by interacting with others and if you don’t have the answer, you’ll get it ASAP! You have a knack for engaging with people and making them feel welcome and you love dogs (obviously).
• Resolve client and team issues via phone and in person
• Facilitate pet care and membership/bar check-in and check-out process
• Adhere to customer service processes and standards
• Escalate issues to Logistics & Support Manager or Support Supervisor
• Answer client phone calls and in-person inquiries
• Interact with clients positively
• 1 year of customer service experience in a high volume environment
• Nights and weekend availability between 3pm and 9pm.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Professional appearance
• Comfort with technology and on and off-leash dogs
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Customer facing experience in a membership facility