Senior Analyst Resolutions
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program.
The Senior Analyst Resolutions has end-to-end ownership over the health and operational integrity of a product in support of the Lowe’s Online Merchandising organization. They proactively monitor and act on issues, insights, KPIs and processes which result in improvement of the employee and customer experience. They ensure issues are clearly researched, communicated and executed according to defined processes, with a consistent eye on the customer and associate experience.
The Senior Analyst Resolutions will obsess about the customer, have a bias for action, drive to determine root cause and look at the business analytically. He/she will draw on operations experience, managing workflows across the team, while managing priorities against customer and associate impact to deliver results.
The Senior Analyst Resolutions will begin to deepen their knowledge within specific products/product divisions to develop subject matter expertise to deliver issue resolution to deliver recommendations and guardrails for automation and optimization within his/her assigned areas. His/her primary focus will be on intaking, triaging, monitoring and optimizing issue management with a cross-functional mindset. The Senior Analyst Resolutions will ensure that all issues are researched and routed for his/her area and that his/her is seen as a true partner and subject matter expert within the Online Merchandising organization.
This role will be the face of customer and associate issues back to the Online Merchandising teams.
• Responsible for issue intake and monitoring including monitoring mailbox, taking phone calls, working ITSD queues, working Jira queues (DDI), addressing walk-up inquiries, on-call support, etc.; logs request into system of record (Jira).
• Responsible for issue triage to develop and begin leveraging subject matter expertise to understand broader omni-impacts; participates in review and/or reassignment of priority based on available data for complex issues.
• Responsible for issue assignment by identifying cross-functional partners to support the initial assignment.
• Responsible for issue coordination and management by providing scripted issue resolution with corrective actions to resolve the issue when it is easily identified and/or the resolution is known during triage (ex: cookie issue). This individual also has some autonomy to research and execute a solution without cross-functional dependency (ex: pricing, promotion, availability).
• Responsible for issue communication to close the loop with the issue submitter; participates in providing input into issue communication.
• Responsible for issue resolution to communicate corrective actions to resolve when the issue is easily identified/resolution is known during triage; participates in broader issue resolutions as needed (e.g., executive level issue/senior task).
• Participate in issue backlog management to review on-going analysis and resolutions to known issues.
• Responsible for issue trend monitoring to proactively monitor inbound queues/available tools for actionable changes in defined KPIs.
• Responsible for developing skillset for release support to represent the business/customer experience at critical decision points.
• Responsible for developing skillset to support the business with releases by identifying business impacts/outages, participate in demos, user acceptance testing, and accept known issues/defects when applicable.
• Responsible for developing skillset for business communications by learning how to document and communicate business impacts/outages/moratoriums, provide business updates on issues, and provide business updates through available communication vehicles including executive summaries, WBR and email broadcast communications.
• Responsible for developing skillset to support production changes to review and approve intraday/emergency/expedited changes in product with consideration of the broader omni-channel impact.
• Participate in weekly rotation of on-call support specific to a 24/7 plan, serving as the secondary/escalated person responsible for initial intake and triage of issues.
• Responsible for the operational execution of production changes within toolsets that support the operational products. Includes configuration, setup, coding and support for events, product releases, and defect remediation. Beginning to leverage subject matter expertise/deeper understanding of toolset to research and triage defects and/or optimization opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Communications/English/Journalism, or related field
• 1+ year(s) experience in one or more of the following: project management, product management, business analysis, program management or product marketing
• 3+ years’ experience in two or more of the following: project management, product management, business analysis, program management or product marketing
• Ability to handle high-pressure situations and dynamic environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally in a large organization
• Excellent time-management and organization skills
• Demonstrated experience working closely with senior leadership
• Experience in an agile software environment
• Creative thinker (be willing and able to think outside of the “this is what we’ve always done” mentality)