Manager – Application Specialist – Consumer and Digital
Manages and facilitates significant consumer initiatives in support of System strategic, operational projects. Works in collaboration with facility executives, service line leaders and operational managers to translate the business needs into strategies through the development, execution and resourcing of routine and project specific plans for consumer strategy delivery.
• Acts as a primary contact for elements of the Consumer Front Door Strategy
• Website optimization
• Business Listings, Online Review Management and Transparency
• Provider Directory
• Has a deep understanding of the interconnected nature of the platforms that comprise the consumer experience, with particular emphasis on SiteCore and SalesForce as well as additional solutions that become part of the experience.
• Serves a liaison between Marketing, Operations, and platform vendors to ensure that the system meets the organization’s business needs.
• Manages implementation team.
• Manages platform vendor relationships.
• Stays aware of trends in web, mobile, and digital consumer engagement.
• Focuses on usability and seamless consumer experience.
• Manages projects in all aspects of information systems lifecycle (info planning, business requirements definition, implementation, productions support). Communicates and manages project scope.
• Leads the evaluation of the request for service to understand business and technical open issues to be clarified with the client.
• Works in collaboration with the client to thoroughly understand the business needs, project scope, and anticipated deliverable associated with the request for service.
• Leads the on-going interface with the client to develop analytic approaches to the request.
• Understands and executes the development of specific population definitions to meet the needs of the project.
• Recommends to the client processes to balance the data needs for the project against the urgency and requirements for action.
• Understands the context of the requested data and reports with other initiatives to develop sustainable solutions.
• Translates the defined business needs to a set of meaningful metrics and analytics.
• Provides value-added analysis and recommended follow up actions in support of the business needs.
• Supports the process to integrate data from multiple sources to a single dataset for analysis.
• Leads the review and validation of complex, custom datasets specific to the project.
• Recommends to the client, a method of delivering results from the project to meet current and on-going needs.
• Prepares deliverables for client review and facilitates data discussion and interpretation.
Education, experience and certifications:
Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred. 5 to 7 years of experience in a healthcare or consumer digital setting. Prior experience with Business Intelligence tools and/or website and content management tools required. Must be able to work rapidly and accurately under pressure to work in a safe and effective manner and to handle different issues and priorities simultaneously.