Bojangles is seeking a Content Creator on a contract basis.
• Autonomously ideate large volumes of content across multiple media platforms and tools, with informed guidance from creative team/leadership
• Create content that makes impactful connections with consumers, measured by attention metrics (likes, comments, etc).
• Post content to platforms, cull for insights based on real-time response/reaction to live content on social pages, and adapt content based on these learnings
• Collaborate with teammates and cross-functional departments on rapid fire requests and tight timelines
• Collaborate with teammates, to craft community management responses and engagements
• Attend creative brainstorms, kick offs, and team meetings contributing ideas and design strategy formulation
• Video/writing/art/design education OR equivalent creative experience, with a demonstrable passion for making creative content on a spectrum of media platforms – social, streaming, AR, music, film, interactive, etc.
• Experience working within the following tools
• Videography/Photography: DSLR
• Editing: Final Cut / After Effects
• Writing: Google Docs / Word
• Art/Design: Adobe Suite / Google Slides / Canva
• Extraordinary content creation skills, capable of execution from start to finish, with a passion for various kinds of creative outlets including design, video, editing and writing
• Responsible, accountable, and self starter who demonstrates initiative
• Ability to collaborate with the individuals of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and positive results.
To apply, please email your resume to WFritz@bojangles.com.