Inside Sales Representative
Elements Brands owns a variety of consumer products companies that started as hidden gems with loyal followings. Our team amplifies the awesome attributes and untapped potential of each brand while retaining the original name and soul.
At Elements Brands, we are growing our Wholesale Inside Sales Channel. We have a startup feel, and a focus on collaboration, results, and learning fast. Recently named one of Charlotte’s Best Places to Work and Fast 50, we are growing quickly (doubling revenue each of the past 5 years) and aim to accelerate that pace even further – Inside Sales Representatives are critical to this plan. We are very excited to meet you!
Talking to people is second nature to you. You listen intently, analyze inflection, pain points, and lead conversations to the result you want–you aren’t afraid to be told “No”. Using a consultative sales approach, you engage customers with product information and solutions. You aren’t afraid of aggressive sales goals. You are resilient and not easily deflated. Must have a clear speaking voice. No previous inside sales experience is necessary to succeed in this role. Full training will be provided for the right candidate.
As a member of our Inside Sales Team, you’ll experience advanced level sales training, hone your expertise as a sales professional, work collaboratively with our marketing department, and create meaningful financial results for the company and yourself.
• Researching and contacting businesses by phone to open new accounts and increase sales in existing accounts
• Emailing content to prospects
• Entering lead, prospect and sales data into our CRM (NetSuite)
• Follow up via phone and email to both prospects and existing customers
• Close sales and enter orders
• Be an effective communicator and natural conversationalist
• Be goal oriented and focused on results
• Be organized and maximize your time
• Be an avid learner who enjoys learning about new products, customers and sales techniques
• Be proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
• Be comfortable in small company environment where your role will be evolving and growing over time
• Competitive salary plus uncapped commission
• medical, dental, and vision insurance – fully paid employee premiums, family plans available
• 401k with 4% company match
• Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
• Paid Parental Leave