About Wyndham Capital: Wyndham Capital Mortgage (WCM), founded in 2001, is a Fintech Mortgage Lender headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Our cultural belief is to empower our team members to enrich their lives and careers while working with modern technology, robotics, and automation to eliminate repetitive work and leverage our employee’s human potential and highest-value work. At Wyndham Capital, we intend to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our jobs and lives. Your involvement will translate directly to continuous improvement in our systems, processes, and customer experience. We believe your experience at WCM will catapult your career growth and nurture your life’s journey.
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
WCM is looking for experienced Mortgage Consultants (Loan Officers) for our Charlotte, NC location. As a Mortgage Consultant, you will help home buyers in finding the solution for their needs. Our Mortgage Consultants are the front-line of promoting WCM Values and providing an exceptional customer experience.
• Responsible for originating mortgage loans via telephone contact and follow up
• Mastering sales techniques and making outbound calls to company-provided warm leads
• Assist customers with a purchase or refinance of their mortgage
• Consistently meeting sales goals and expectations to drive individual and company goals
• Act as the main point of contact for customers going through the mortgage process. (Purchase & Refinance)
• Building relationships and generating customer loyalty
• Ensure a positive customer experience by being fully knowledgeable about the mortgage industry and various product offerings and providing top-notch customer service
• Knowledge of Conforming/FHA/HUD guidelines and regulations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work well in high energy, team-oriented environment
• 3-5 years of proven mortgage sales experience
• Ability to meet and maintain state licensing requirements including exam, credit, and background checks
• Ability to define market requirements, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
• Previous experience building relationships with customers and/or financial services experience is highly desired
• Highly motivated and energetic
• Experience with Encompass a PLUS
• Experience with Internet Leads a PLUS
• Strives to provide +1 Service to ensure success, to both internal teams and external clients
• Has the utmost integrity, period.
• Is naturally curious – you enjoy seeking out and applying new things in your job
• Knows how to make smart, informed decisions
• Has a passion for your job and positive energy that is infectious!
• Cares about your work and performance, and you want to provide impact across the organization
• At times, can be innovative and not afraid to bring big thinking and ideas to the table
• Is able to deliver influential communication to others
• Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Pre-tax health spending account (HSA)
• 401(k) plan (with company match)
• Company provided life insurance
• Pet Insurance
• 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off
• Employee discounts (fitness, phone)
• Wellness events