Secondary Marketing Analyst
Wyndham Capital Mortgage (WCM), founded in 2001, is a Fintech Mortgage Lender headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Our cultural belief is to empower our team members to enrich their lives and careers while working with modern technology, robotics, and automation to eliminate repetitive work and leverage our employee’s human potential and highest-value work. At Wyndham Capital, we intend to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our jobs and lives. Your involvement will translate directly to continuous improvement in our systems, processes, and customer experience. We believe your experience at WCM will catapult your career growth and nurture your life’s journey.
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Wyndham Capital Mortgage is looking for a Secondary Marketing Analyst III to support the VP of Secondary Marketing by managing the company’s investor relationships, assist with pricing, ensure that the most competitive product is offered, and help reconcile loan sales to ensure target revenue margins are met.
• Facilitate all matters as they relate to the business relationships between Wyndham Capital Mortgage and our correspondent investor, GSE, sub-servicer, PMI, and pricing engine partners/vendors
• Work with the Risk and Secondary Marketing Departments to facilitate investor documentation requests (i.e. applications for new correspondent investor / GSE relationships, investor recertifications, MBFRF reporting, production reporting, etc.)
• Manage all investor scorecards, and tactfully deliver the results to the appropriate parties within the organization as they relate to their business function
• Negotiate favorable pricing terms and delivery variances
• Work with Production and Credit Risk to ensure Wyndham Capital is offering the most competitive mortgage product offering possible
• Monitor the investor landscape for guideline and pricing changes, and promptly deliver this info to Credit Risk and Secondary Marketing where applicable.
• Serve as the liaison between our investors and the organization’s Post Closing Department to facilitate delivery of closed loan files and reduce revenue leakage
• Assist the Lock Desk with LO pricing inquiries and general questions.
• Help reconcile loan sales to ensure target revenue margins are met
• BS/BA in Finance, Law, Business, Mathematics, Economics, or related field
• At least 2 years of experience in residential mortgage origination and a working knowledge of the mortgage industry. QA, Underwriting, and/or Capital Markets experience is a plus.
• Thorough knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, and USDA products and guidelines
• Knowledge of investor automated underwriting systems highly preferred
• Strong analytical skills and ability to manipulate data
• Ability to collaborate and contribute to achieve team and company objectives
• Exceptional experience in Microsoft Excel
• Ability to prioritize and manage large volume of tasks
• Ability to analyze large data sets and build reports from the ground up
• Basic to strong understanding of Optimal Blue, Mortech, and Encompass is a plus
• Detail oriented and organized with the ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to build and maintain relationships
• Strives to provide +1 Service to ensure success, to both internal teams and external clients
• Has the upmost integrity, period
• Is naturally curious – you enjoy seeking out and applying new things in your job
• Knows how to make smart, informed decisions
• Has passion for your job and positive energy that is infectious
• Cares about your work and performance, and you want to provide impact across the organization
• At times, can be innovative and not afraid to bring big thinking and ideas to the table
• Is able to deliver influential communication to others
• You take your work seriously, but not yourself. You like to have fun at work
• Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Pre-tax health spending account (HSA)
• 401(k) plan (with company match)
• Company provided life insurance
• Pet Insurance
• 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off
• Employee discounts (fitness, phone)
• Wellness events