Marketing Coordinator – Design
Natural Dog Company is looking for a design-focused Marketing Coordinator who is ready to roll up their sleeves and jump in as an immediate, impactful member of our team. As a key piece of our marketing efforts, you will assist with all B2B marketing material and report directly to our current Graphic Design Associate. This means you will have the unique opportunity to learn on the job, assisting in everything from catalogs and shelf talkers to trade show booths and end cap displays. In addition to working on Natural Dog Company materials, you will also have the opportunity to work on wholesale marketing materials for other brands in the Elements Brands portfolio as needed.
The Marketing Coordinator will focus primarily on B2B marketing, but will also assist our Graphic Design Associate on other eCommerce projects. This is a great chance to work on highly visible projects and learn about all aspects of marketing across a brand from wholesale material to digital advertisements. Your work here has the possibility to be seen and read by millions – all within a couple of weeks from your start date.
If you were Natural Dog Company’s Marketing Coordinator, you would have completed the following in the last week:
• Designed 3 flyers to print and distribute to a retail partner with over 300 doors
• Worked with our copywriter to compile product descriptions for an online-only retailer
• Created a 3 series email newsletter promoting a new product launch
• Participated in our weekly Marketing & Wholesale meeting to go over current and upcoming projects
• Designed a new section of our Brand Store Page on Amazon
• 1-2 years experience as a graphic designer
• Proficiency in Adobe systems (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop). You know your way around the pen tool.
• Experience with designing print material – bonus points for B2B design.
• Exceptional organizational skills. We’re talking color-coded-sock-drawer organized.
• An eye for detail. You sweat the small stuff and value consistency.
Compensation and benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance – Fully paid employee premiums, family plans also available
• 401K with 4% company matching
• Paid time off – 15 days plus 12 paid holidays
• Paid parental leave
• Flexible work environment