Social Media/Marketing Coordinator
Slinging pizza since 1998, Brixx serves gourmet brick oven pizzas on house-made dough, wood fired wings, fresh salads, sandwiches and pasta accompanied by a full bar serving 24 craft beers on tap, 14 wines by the glass and craft cocktails. The foundation of the menu is made by scratch daily. We have 27 company- and franchise-owned stores in six states with plans to rapidly expand this year and beyond.
We do more than make pizza, we craft connections. We promise to deliver an incredible guest experience on every visit. We’re proud to have many team members who have been part of the Brixx family for a long time, and our ideal candidate for this role will want to continue growing their career with us, too.
Brixx Wood Fired Pizza is seeking a creative and enthusiastic Social Media/Marketing Coordinator to help create memorable dining experiences for our guests and support the continued development of the brand through social media, email and other digital marketing initiatives. The Social Media/Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with all members of the marketing team to drive sales and grow the brand using several channels. This is a part-time position starting at 25-30 hours per week and reporting to the Marketing Director.
• Develops and executes weekly social media calendar in alignment with Brixx social media strategy
• Works closely with Marketing Director and Designer to create and deliver compelling email communications for various audiences based on Brixx email marketing strategy
• Aids in content creation and curation
• Assists with maintenance of various digital marketing platforms
• Prepares marketing reports using pre-existing templates
• Aids in campaign development
• Monitors online communities and digital presence
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in marketing or communications
• 1-3 years of social media management, content creation and/or email marketing experience
• Exceptional copywriting, verbal and written communication
• Strong understanding of social media and email marketing best practices
• Web and digital analytics experience
• Excellent planning, organization, problem-solving and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Willingness to learn and a passion for marketing, specifically in Food & Beverage
• Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Ability to operate and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Light Adobe Suite graphic design experience preferred
• Experience with CRM or database management preferred
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume and relevant work samples to email@example.com with Social Media/Marketing Coordinator in the subject line.
To learn more about Brixx Wood Fired Pizza, visit brixxpizza.com.