Administrative Assistant (CX and Sales)
The position provides administrative support to the VP & Director, Product Management and Sales and VP & Director, CX and AppX, as well as to members of their corresponding teams.
This position may also, from time to time assist the CEO with prospecting and related sales activities and provides back-up administrative coverage for other members of the Management team, as needed
This role needs strong communication skills, follow-up and responsiveness, often requiring a high comfort level of prioritizing work, as well as flexibility and adaptability within an environment of competing priorities and requests.
• Provides daily administrative support – including scheduling appointments, filing, meeting coordination, expense processing and other support functions
• Provides general administrative and project-based support to ensure completion of operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results through proactive follow-up and tracking
• Assists with legal document processing, execution, retention, signatures, etc.
• Responsible for scheduling, planning, and executing CX and AppX team and Product Management and Sales team meetings and other events, as well as coordinating any follow-up items
• Provides prompt, high level customer service support to donors, clients, and prospects in response to calls related to funds and general questions regarding the work of the E4E Relief, as needed
• Responsible for developing a command of the Employee Relief Fund products and services offered to speak knowledgeably to prospects, clients, and others
• Provides back-up administrative coverage for the other members the management team
• Supports the team in developing and implementing team processes (e.g., document retention).
• Special projects as assigned.
Sales & product support
• Supports development of new business by preparing PowerPoint presentations, drafting letters and proposals, and performing other business development tasks, including scheduling meetings and preparing prospecting materials
• Captures and records prospect and existing donor information in CRM to help build, track and monitor prospect solicitation and cultivation
• Run dashboard reports in preparation for internal meetings
• Works to ensure appropriate contracting processes followed and all agreements executed in accordance with E4E Relief policies and procedures
• Provides administrative support for the larger client and prospect relationships including:
o Performs prospect research and review, prep for prospect meetings
o Schedules and coordinates appropriate monthly, bi-monthly meetings
o Prepares meeting materials including gathering agenda topics
o Captures meeting deliverables and follow-ups
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for the position. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.