Rose Gold Rebel is looking for the next team member to join our close-knit tribe. Started on Etsy in 2016, our company has been named a top 100 Etsy shop and we opened our brick and mortar print boutique in Plaza Midwood in 2018. Our company designs, prints, and embroiders personalized apparel and gifts for every occasion. We are continuing to grow, and our work environment is fast-paced and never boring! Be prepared to dive in head-first from day one with our hard-working team.
For this position, we are looking for someone to handle the custom designs for the embroidery of jackets, blankets, bags, hats, etc., and assist the embroidery lead with production. This is a job that requires a high attention to detail as each item is made to order and our customers expect everything to be perfect for their special occasions and gifting needs. You will also need to work quickly and efficiently, as we can get between 25-100 embroidery orders every day, and have a turn time of 3-5 business days for production.
• Design the embroidery file based on the customer’s specific order from our list of preset fonts/layouts.
• Assist with hooping/framing of the items to be embroidered.
• Help keep the machines running and assist with troubleshooting any issues as they arise.
• Clean up stitches and tear/cut away stabilizer, as well as fold items for packaging.
• Pay is $10-13/hr based on experience and 20-30 hours per week depending on the previous week’s sales.
• Be able to work at least 20 hours per week between the hours of 10:30AM – 4:30PM Monday through Friday. Work days and times will depend on the team’s workload and schedule, and overtime may be available during holiday/peak order seasons.
• A clean legal record and be willing to undergo a background check prior to employment.
• No experience with embroidery machines and associated hoops/frames is a requirement for this position (we have 4 of the Brother 6-needle machines), but that would be a plus.
• No experience with designing embroidery files (we use Embrilliance) is required, but that would be a plus.
You’re good at and enjoy:
• Working with technical equipment.
• Being thorough and detail-oriented when completing tasks.
• Working quickly and efficiently to meet daily production goals.
• Communicating and engaging in a close-knit, team-oriented environment.
• Staying organized and keeping a clean working environment.
• Problem-solving and Multi-tasking.
It’s extra awesome if you:
• Listen to 90’s rap.
• Enjoy sipping Rose and craft beers.
• Love neon signs, everything blush and palm leaf print.
• Have a chill, can-do vibe.
• Capable of physical movements requiring the use of legs, wrists, hands and/or fingers including kneeling and bending.
• Repetitive arm and wrist use. Frequent and repetitive movements.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to be on the feet standing/walking up to 6 hours per day.
• Comfortable working around sharp objects like box-cutters and embroidery tools/machine