Corporate Development Analyst
SnapAV is a leading manufacturer and distributor of audio, video, surveillance, power, and wiring equipment for residential and commercial A/V integrators. We believe that life’s better when everything works together. And the same can be said about the collaborative work we do. Join our award-winning team in our continuous quest to deliver the most brilliant, personalized smart home experiences to people around the world.
The Corporate Development Analyst will join a dynamic and growing Financial Planning & Analysis (“FP&A”) and Corporate Development team that provides decision-quality strategic analysis and corporate development leadership to the Executive Team. The position requires cross-functional collaboration with internal teams to evaluate and execute corporate development opportunities that reflect the company’s strategic growth priorities. The Corporate Development Analyst will be responsible for supporting the end-to-end execution of corporate development projects, including sourcing, evaluating, structuring and executing strategic business partnerships, investments and acquisitions. The ideal candidate understands M&A process mechanics and deal dynamics and is comfortable interfacing with parties involved in a transaction, including internal and external stakeholders. Ability to organize and drive a process from start to finish with limited oversight will be important in defining success in the role. The position also offers the opportunity to gain exposure in other areas of the business, including but not limited to financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting, and ad hoc strategic analyses.
• Perform industry research and prepare market maps of potential targets in key investment areas
• Conduct outreach to prospective targets and perform other deal generation activities
• Establish relationships with industry stakeholders, intermediaries and other sources of deal flow
• Analyze new business opportunities and assess strategic fit
• Perform due diligence and assist with transaction structuring and legal documentation
• Develop and present decision-quality deliverables to the Executive Team and Board of Directors
• Assist Executive Team and senior members of the Corporate Development team in the continued refinement and communication of the long-term corporate development strategy
• Manage corporate development process and track deal flow in DealCloud software platform
• Collaborate with groups across the organization on various strategic initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years of relevant experience within Investment Banking, Private Equity, Consulting, Corporate Development or FP&A
• Demonstrated analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
• Experience in data analysis and financial modeling in Microsoft Excel
• Experience and/or personal interest in technology
• Experience using M&A pipeline management / CRM software such as DealCloud
• Experience with building reports in analytical and reporting software such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.