Lead Guide (Selling Supervisor)
• Provides leadership to Guides by daily coaching; delivering exceptional customer service experiences and examples; effective communication; delivering a positive atmosphere that is productive, professional and pleasant.
• Creates an exceptional enhanced shopping experience by engaging the customer with the ultimate love for style, passion for quality and insistence on providing top-tier service; fully understanding and appreciating the importance of the customer’s expectations; and lifting the experience by creating innovative ways to ensure the customer has the best shopping experience possible.
• Implements and models customer service standards by ensuring unbeatable excellence in Bonobos standards; exemplifying an in-depth knowledge of the Bonobos product and brand; understanding unique needs of customers; creating an environment to set excellent customer service expectations that are aligned with customer needs and expectations and company goals.
• Assists customers with a Bonobos one-on-one appointment based experience which offers customers both an alternative and complementary service to the web-driven model, not the traditional retail experience.
• Creates long-term customer relationships by providing a personalized shopping experience; executing a digital client book driven by personal relationships that includes many aspects of the client’s life including occupation, family and most important FIT (preferences on what the customer likes to wear and how they feel in the clothing); understanding completely how to meet the client needs and aspirations; and reviewing the customer shopping history to provide current and future recommendations.
• Develops client experience strategies and plans in-store initiatives to drive product engagement, customer experience, brand loyalty, conversion and sales by driving NPS (Net Promoter Score) culture and participating in community events.
• Manages and plans the execution and implementation of in-store visual merchandising by creating displays on the sales floor; ensuring a seamless seasonal flip or change of merchandise; providing product knowledge to teach Guides; and ensuring merchandise is appealing and easy to access.
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
• Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
• 2 – 5 years of sales experience in traditional retail or relevant sales experience
• 1 year experiencing supervising or leading customer service Preferred Qualifications…
Seniority Level: Entry level
Industry: Marketing & Advertising Apparel & Fashion Retail
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management Manufacturing