Search Engine Optimization Specialist
Direct Hire Position SEO Specialist with International Organization in High Growth mode, focused on Brand, Culture and expanding their market share! This is an opportunity to be in a high profile position that develops and leads marketing strategies, campaigns and plays into the organizations current 200% growth trajectory! Compensation, benefits are no match for other organizations!
Search engine optimization specialist (“SEOS”) improves website rankings on all search platforms such as Google, Yahoo!, and Bing. SEOS is responsible for analyzing, reviewing, and implementing website & content that are optimized to be picked up by search engines. SEOS will develop content to include keywords or phrases to increase traffic to ME websites. SEO also conduct various testing methods in design, layout, and advertising techniques to gain the most organic and paid traffic.
SEOS must have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and the behaviors of search engines. SEO is an ever-changing landscape, so an SEOS needs to be continuously learning and evolving.
The specialist ensures on-page optimization to produce relevant search results and a positive user experience, growing site traffic, lead volume and brand awareness.
• Reviewing and analyzing sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
• Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
• Preparing detailed strategy reports.
• Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
• Running PPC campaigns.
• Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors.
• Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
• Filling websites and other content with effective keywords.
• Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites, and social media accounts
• Developing link building strategies.
• Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
• Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines.
• Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines.
• BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.
• Three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns & content marketing growth.
• Strong knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
• Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
• Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
• Excellent working knowledge of search engine optimization practices.
• The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills.
• A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve challenges.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
• Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions.
• Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
• Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
• Team oriented, yet capable to work independently.
• Full familiarity with Google analytics, Confluence & Tableau.
• Experience with website optimization tools such as NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Hotjar, Fullstory, UserTesting, TryMyUI, Usability, HubGoogle Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, & Clearscope.
• Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Supplementary skills: PHP, UX, IA, CRO, SEM, Content Strategy, Social Media
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org