Digital Marketing Manager
Direct Hire Marketing Position with International Organization in High Growth mode, focused on Brand, Culture and expanding their market share! This is an opportunity to be in a high profile position that develops and leads marketing strategies, campaigns and plays into the organizations current 200% growth trajectory! Compensation, benefits are not match for other organizations!
Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the activities and processes of the firm’s digital marketing platform including websites, social media, e-commerce, and marketing campaigns. She/he assists in designing/planning and implements digital marketing strategies, analyze data traffic and user metrics, and ensure the consistency of a brand’s digital tone, influence, and increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
The digital manager will be required to drive website traffic, develop, and execute digital marketing campaigns, monitor, and interpret analytic data, and optimize the functionality of the digital infrastructure and platform.
The digital manager has extensive knowledge of the digital platform & must be able to implement digital marketing strategies that result in increased sales. The candidate is experienced in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator She/he is also required to have proven leadership abilities & management skills.
• Design and oversee all aspects of the digital marketing department including marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
• Plan and manage the social media platforms.
• Prepare accurate reports on the marketing campaign’s overall performance.
• Ability to operate within agreed upon budget.
• Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the industry.
• Evaluate important metrics that affect the website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
• Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
• Oversee and manage all promotions and other digital projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, digital media, or similar.
• Five years of experience in digital media (preferable healthcare).
• Proficiency in digital marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, and Mailchimp.
• Good understanding of e-commerce and CMS platforms such as WordPress, Shopify, and Squarespace.
• In depth knowledge with all major social media channels including Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube including their best practices, and website analytics.
• Excellent understanding of digital practices such as SEO, SEM, SMO, and PPC.
• Adaptable, versatile, and the ability to keep up to date with consumer and marketing trends and advancements in technology.
• Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
• Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent analytic abilities.
• Strong leadership and project management skills.