This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 518 S. Bruns Ave.: $417,900
- Neighborhood: Seversville
- Realtor: Rym Saka at The Redbud Group (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Features: Welcoming front porch, walkable location, nearby park, neutral finishes.
- Specs: 4 bed, 2 bath, 1,376 square feet
From a Biddleville two-bed beauty asking $375K to a recently built Cotswold charmer at $975K, this week’s picks run the gamut.
Plus, we’ve made to real spring (I *think*), which means outdoor entertaining is back in season. And these 5 houses happen to have beautiful patios, porches and yards for such the occasion.
Why we love it: Freshly remodeled, this three-bed ranch features a cozy fireplace and two-toned kitchen cabinetry.
- Neighborhood: Eastway Park
- Realtor: Eileen Nelis at Savvy + Co Real Estate
- Specs: 3 bed, 1.5 bath, 1,267 square feet
- Notable features: Ranch layout, refreshed interior, two-tone kitchen.
Why we love it: From the adorable exterior to the entertainers’ backyard with a paver patio, this cozy two-bed has a lot of charm.
- Neighborhood: Biddleville
- Realtor: Lisa Harper at Keller Williams South Park
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 947 square feet
- Notable features: Beautifully updated baths, tons of natural light, entertainers’ backyard.
Why we love it: The recently renovated kitchen and backyard are definitely the crown jewels of this Belmont bungalow.
- Neighborhood: Belmont
- Realtor: Jim Straatmann and Charlynn Straatmann at Keller Williams Ballantyne Area
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,698 square feet
- Notable features: Outdoor fireplace, greenhouse, beautiful kitchen, hardwoods.
Why we love it: This charming ranch features a spacious owner’s suite, neutral kitchen, a fabulous screened-in porch, and an enviable backyard setup.
- Neighborhood: Sedgefield
- Realtor: Laurens Adams Threlkeld and Frank Adams at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,770 square feet
- Notable features: Living room fireplace, great yard/patio, shingled exterior.
Why we love it: This modern five-bed has tons of room for home offices, a home gym, and entertaining.
- Neighborhood: Cotswold
- Realtor: Oliver Cross at eXp Realty LLC
- Specs: 5 bed, 3 bath, 2,918 square feet
- Notable features: Home office, huge walk-in pantry, stunning kitchen, generous front porch, fire pit.
Know of an interesting or unusual home listing in the Charlotte region? Tips/Scoops: email@example.com.