Harker is a commercial general contractor focused on building exceptional Class A corporate and medical office interiors in the Carolinas.
Our core values:
Hardworking, do what it takes, have fun
Engaged in our community
Self-motivated, exceeds expectations
Harker is looking for a talented and motivated Project Engineer to join our team!
• Prepare project documents, project team directory, and drawing / submittal / RFI logs.
• Distribution of new or revised drawings, changes, approved submittals, and RFI responses to the project team.
• Prepare weekly project reports for distribution.
• Permitting and inspection management.
• Subcontractor coordination / review of start and delivery dates.
• Assist with project schedule updates.
• Management of punch list activities, preparation of warranty documents, as-built’s and other pertinent documents required for the close out process.
• Bachelor’s degree in construction management, or a related field.
• Prior work experience in construction is a plus.
• OSHA 30 certified (obtain OSHA 30 within 90 days of joining the team)
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – (Project, Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Self-motivated, problem solver with strong organization skills.
• Positive, do what it takes attitude
• Team player
• High adaptability
• Awesome communicator
• Self-direction and motivated