Weekend Pro Shop Attendant
Provide an efficient and exceptional experience to all members and guests of the MPCC Tennis Facility.
• Attend to the Pro Shop by welcoming visitors, answering phone calls, directing players to their designated courts, assisting customers with purchases, merchandising and more.
• Booking court reservations, arranging court designations and ensuring play organization.
• Use point-of-sale system for purchases and member charges.
• Stock, organize and display Pro Shop sales items as needed.
• Maintain a professional, clean and courteous atmosphere for the Tennis club and its members.
• Related tennis experience is preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively and courteously.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to learn and use Club-specific software programs in the execution of job functions.
May require long periods of standing and walking. The employee should be able to lift, move, and/or carry up to 15 pounds, as well as carry out various functions that may require pushing, pulling, kneeling, and reaching.
Hours may include evenings, weekends and Holidays.
Final candidates will be subject to a background investigation and drug screen.