OrthoCarolina is one of the nation’s leading independent academic orthopedics practices serving North Carolina and the Southeast since 1922. OrthoCarolina provides compassionate and comprehensive musculoskeletal care including operative and non-operative care, diagnostic imaging and rehabilitative therapy. Widely known for musculoskeletal research and training, OrthoCarolina physicians have specialized expertise in foot and ankle, hip and knee, shoulder and elbow, spine, sports medicine, hand, pediatric orthopedics, and physical medicine and rehabilitation. We commit to improving the lives of all we serve, by providing premier patient care and compassionate, personalized service. Over 300 OrthoCarolina providers see more than one million patient visits throughout western North Carolina each year.
At OrthoCarolina, our team is our greatest asset and the foundation of our success; we share a common passion for making lives better. We are a diverse group of individuals, accountable to each other through the backbone of our beliefs: trust, honesty and mutual respect; ensuring our voice is heard. Our positive environment supports individual growth and a sense of belonging. Our employees work together to uphold the standards of excellence and promote and environment of teamwork throughout the organization.
If these attributes align with the job culture you are seeking – then OrthoCarolina might be the right fit for you!
We are currently searching for a Practice Administrator to join our team at our OrthoCarolina Hip and Knee Practice Location.in Charlotte.
The Practice Administrator is responsible for directing, supervising, and coordinating staff and activities at our practice locations to provide quality, cost-effective care for our patients. The Practice Administrator’s level of responsibility may vary based on factors specific to that practice location; Such as the number of total providers working out of the location, the number of patient encounters and interactions, and number of exam rooms.
These various factors all lead to the opportunity for a more complex working environment and a higher level of responsibility for the Practice Administrator.
• Manages daily operations at the Practice site and coordinates work activities and schedules to maximize total Practice potential.
• Exudes positive, helpful attitude to patients, personnel, and physicians.
• Administers clinic policies and procedures in a consistent and timely manner and is consistent with OrthoCarolina mission, vision, and values.
• Communicates with physicians to ensure excellent patient service and workflow.
• Works efficiently with other Practice Managers or Operations Managers within site.
• Develops, fosters, and supports a team-oriented environment which promotes and improves quality throughout the organization.
• Bachelor’s degree in Health/Business Administration preferred; In exchange for Bachelor’s degree, 7 years of medical office management experience will be considered.
• Five years of applicable experience in total.
• At least two years of management experience.
• A minimum of two years of health care industry experience.
A career at OrthoCarolina will provide you with opportunities for career advancement, dedicated peer support, and continuing education. Our company is committed to providing our employees with the utmost positive work environment.
• Competitive salary package
• Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Life insurance
• Short/Long term disability insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Voluntary Home/Auto insurance
• Voluntary Accident/Cancer insurance
• Voluntary Legal Shield/Identity Theft
• Health Advocate – Employee Benefit Resource
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Profit sharing plan
Employee Type: Regular