Since 1947 White Knight Engineered Products has been an expert in specialty fabrics and precision construction methods to produce the highest quality garments that meet our customer’s needs. WKEP has created innovative textile solutions for some of the most demanding industries that include: Compounding Pharmaceutical, Bio-Tech, Nano Research, Microelectronics Assembly, Medical Device Manufacturing, and Precision Optics.
The Marketing Specialist supports the efforts of White Knight in the development of marketing materials and programs for the Cleanroom and Industrial Divisions. One of the key goals is to improve the visibility of White Knight to our customer of our products, services and the reasons they should partner with our company. As there is no internal marketing department this position will be responsible for working with outside resources in areas such as the design of product literature and promotional materials and the development and implementation of an online strategy. Internally the Marketing Specialist will work with Sales to understand customer requirements and with product development to help identify and promote new products and ideas. This position requires strong initiative, the ability to work independently but also collectively across the organizations.
Position reports to: Director of Sales
Estimated Percentage 25% ( ) No
• Understanding of marketing strategy and digital marketing
• Familiarity with all aspects of vendor to distributor channel with emphasis on fabric related products.
• Understanding of Industrial and Cleanroom markets, requirements and customers.
• Background in sales or understanding of sales process
• Ability to manage outside resources to achieve objectives
• Working knowledge of product life cycle: margin management, forecasting, marketing, product positioning, channel optimization
• Familiarity and understanding of Market Research
• Proficient in usage of PC applications including MS Office Suite
• Excellent communication skills
• Development of sales literature and promotional plans
• Development and management of an online marketing strategy
• Participation in shows and meetings
• Utilization of marketing initiatives to drive sales and margin growth for the product line
• Implementation of technologies to drive sales and customer interaction
• Responsible for managing expenses as related to budget and/or in relation to revenue
• Interface with Product Development to find, develop and bring to market new ideas
• Drive market research for input into Internal Product Development
• Management interface for industry trends and changes
• Willingness to assist in all Sales-related activities that drive business with White Knight
Please contact the Director of Sales via email: email@example.com