Mid-Senior Brand Designer
Are you looking to join one of the most exciting new creative agencies in Charlotte?
We may not be rocket scientists or astronauts, and we have certainly never been in space,
But we dream of having the first orbital studio with stunning panoramic views to inspire our
thinking and are experts in launching things to great new heights.
RocketFuel Brands is a Charlotte based brand design company that builds stronger business opportunities for new and emerging CPG brands in the food, beverage and beauty industries
that help drive them on a strajectory for disruption and success.
We are looking for creative rock-stars to join our growing team to support our creative and marketing team. Candidates must demonstrate that they can hit all stages and touch points of creative development, from brand creation to marketing support and everything in between.
• Develop viable creative concepts and supporting assets for commercialization.
• Demonstrate an understanding of a brand or products competitive landscape.
• Ability to articulate and guide the creative process both internally and externally.
• Demonstrate an understanding of consumer purchasing behaviors.
• Ability to follow and execute an internal or external design brief.
• Demonstrate to be a good team player and have an exceptional work ethic.
• Liaise with internal leadership to ensure projects are completed on time.
• Candidates should have a BA in Graphic Design or closely related design field.
• 5+ years of experience in a design agency or equivalent.
• Relevant experience in developing commercial design concepts in the food, beverage or beauty industries.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the design process from ideation to commercialization.
• Knowledge of the Creative Suite of applications.
• Ability to ideate conceptual ideas.
• Exceptional time management skills.
• Understanding of website and digital asset development.
• Knowledge of commercial print processes.
• Experience working with external vendors.
• Experience in website design and digital marketing communications.