This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 401 N. Church St. #104: $400,000
- Neighborhood: Uptown
- Realtor: Carley Brown at The Redbud Group
- Features: Nice kitchen, fireplace, Uptown location, spacious owner’s suite.
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,203 square feet
Open layouts, white kitchens, fireplaces and patios are among the most requested features for Charlotte buyers.
Here are five houses that check a few of those boxes.
Why we love it: From the blue front door to the back patio, this two-bed has tons of charming features.
- Neighborhood: Plaza Shamrock
- Realtor: Jillian Hughes at Redfin
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,166 square feet
- Notable features: Updated exterior, white kitchen, office/flex space, fenced-in yard.
Why we love it: This painted black ranch is a refreshing departure from more typical all-white adobes. I love the dining room and living areas.
- Neighborhood: Stonehaven
- Realtor: Sara Yorke at HM Properties
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,821 square feet
- Notable features: Sunroom, curb appeal, built-ins, great layout, breakfast nook.
Why we love it: The crown jewel of this home is the kitchen, with its light blue cabinets and beachy pendant lights.
- Neighborhood: Sherwood Forest
- Realtor: Rebecca McGrath at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,992 square feet
- Notable features: Carport, updated kitchen, fireplace, great bathrooms, entertainers’ backyard.
Why we love it: This 1920s bungalow has the right balance of old-school charm and modern upgrades, like thick moldings and a great walk-in closet.
- Neighborhood: Elizabeth
- Realtor: Laurens Adams Threlkeld and Mary Pell Teden at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,480 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, flex space, well landscaped fenced-in yard, original built-ins.
Why we love it: Some highlights of this charmer include its curb appeal, location, high-end finishes, and professional landscaping and garden.
- Neighborhood: Freedom Park
- Realtor: Jack Marinelli at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 2,801 square feet
- Notable features: Near Freedom Park, cute shutters, large kitchen, outdoor fireplace.
Know of an interesting or unusual home listing in the Charlotte region? Tips/Scoops: email@example.com.