Full Time Stylist
Bella Bridesmaids is a franchise specifically focused on bridesmaids dresses. We are a network of 60+ female small business owners nationwide. At Bella Bridesmaids, we are passionate about providing a unique experience to Bridal parties as they search for the perfect complement to their bridal gown. If you join our team, you will become part of a detail-oriented and dedicated team that works together to provide our Brides with the highest possible level of service and advice.
Bella Bridesmaids is looking for an entrepreneurial and intuitive Full-Time Stylist to join our growing team. Our ideal Stylist has a knack for reading people and a desire to spend their time doing something fulfilling and fun. We’re seeking an energetic, driven, and empathetic individual committed to celebrating our customer focused culture. We believe in lifelong learning and will provide extensive training, an awesome team to work with, and a uniquely dynamic work environment.
Who we’re looking for:
• You’re passionate about people – customers, co-workers, designers…the list goes on. It’s not what you do every day, but the people you inspire and that inspire you that make work joyful and worthwhile.
• You’re a go getter. Setting goals and measuring yourself against them makes you happy and more satisfied.
• You’re stylish and the go-to among your friends for honest and thoughtful fashion advice.
• You’re friendly and it’s easy for you to establish rapport with new people.
• You love weddings!
What to expect:
• You’ll take pride in being a product knowledge expert and think creatively about how our collections meet bridesmaids’ needs and trends.
• You’ll provide a best-in-class shopping experience to brides, grooms, bridesmaids and their families.
• You’ll assist with the visual merchandising of the showroom.
• You’ll exude a positive attitude and have a passion for working with a culturally diverse group of clients.
• You’ll build meaningful connections with your coworkers, clients and vendors to perpetuate Bella’s culture and excellent customer service reputation.
• Minimum of 1 year professional experience preferred.
• Service-oriented mentality with a desire to work directly with customers via email, phone and in person.
• A proactive attitude in seeking out education, additional training and understanding of the bigger picture.
• 30 to 35 hours per week. Expected days and times are Tuesday-Thursday 10:30 a.m.-6 p.m., Friday 10:30 a.m.-4 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Three Saturdays a month at minimum.
• Competitive hourly compensation with performance-based commission structure.
• Please submit your resume and tell us why you’re interested in the position.
• Health Insurance stipend.