VP Marketing (remote)
AI for an easier, faster, smarter work-to-cash cycle (www.anduin.ai). At Anduin, we help accounting firms fix their billing process, speed up their cash flow, and delight their clients (without replacing their PM system). Our Intelligence-Based Billing™ solution:
• automates and improves time-consuming processes like invoice prep, collections, and client payments,
which liberates high-value partners and staff to focus on delivering value to clients; and
• integrates data from across firm systems to centralize best-practices and deliver predictive insights to firm
Benefits to accounting firms: partners save time and shed administrative headaches, finance leaders reduce firm costs and fees, and executive leaders gain insights and controls to better protect their firm’s financial health.
Benefits to accounting firms’ clients: a superior, delightful, and easy billing and payment experience.
We’re a team of interdisciplinary do-ers who’ve come together to solve long-overlooked invoicing and payment problems in the accounting industry. At accounting firms, the process by which a firm prepares and sends a bill to clients and then collects payment from clients is called the “work-to-cash” cycle. And for most firms this process is slow, manual, offline, ungoverned, costly, and frustrating (for staff and for clients). Our mission is to reinvent an easier, faster, smarter work-to-cash cycle to help accounting firms save time, speed up cash flow, and deliver a superior client experience through our Intelligence-Based BillingTM platform.
As Anduin’s VP Marketing, your key responsibility is to build a vertical-focused, B2B lead generation machine, employing best practices in account-based marketing to fuel a growing team of account executives. The person in this role will report to our cofounder and Chief Revenue Officer, and will responsible for (among other things):
• lead generation (via organic campaigns, paid media)
• create thought leadership content; coordinate w/ PR agency
• implementing account-based marketing strategy focused on known, industry-specific accounts
• optimizing digital assets (website, social) for market visibility, recruitment, and lead generation
• collaborating with VP Sales for co-accountability (build systems, processes, and reports)
• generating insights and reports for leadership team
• building market and competitive intelligence
• pricing optimization, in conjunction with VP Sales
• continuously A/B testing of all methods and ideas for growth
You’re a great fit for this role if you have experience in…
• B2B lead generation at a SaaS company
• marketing to finance leaders at mid-market and/or enterprise companies, and/or to accounting firms
• wearing both the “strategy” and “execution” hats at pre- and/or post-Series A SaaS companies
• using Hubspot CRM, CMS, and marketing automation tools
• managing marketing-oriented designers and developers for digitally-focused marketing campaigns
• building/managing teams and building budgets
•. using OKRs model to set/track big goals related to market penetration and revenue growth
Why work at Anduin?
The big-picture value proposition of this role is simple: join us, and you’ll be paid competitively to have freedom in solving worthwhile, challenging problems alongside other A-players at a fast-growing SaaS startup led by an experienced and successful cofounding team with industry experience. Other benefits include:
• Remote, work-from-anywhere culture
• Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, and stock options
• 401(k) matching
• Free “Anduin blend” coffee—as much as you can drink 🙂
Anduin is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values inclusion and diversity.