Direct Hire for International Healthcare company on growth trajectory of 200% for 2022
HTML5 Developer (“HTMLD”) creates text, paragraphs, attach images, give structure, and make the web pages presentable, appealing pursuant to medical & business guidelines as well as the design specifications. HTMLD must be experienced in using WordPress. HTMLD also incorporates Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) into web pages. HTMLD must work seamlessly with the IT department and reports to CIO.
Responsibilities will include the translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. HTMLD will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Code Websites – HTMLD embed document tags in web pages to produce their visual appearance, present images, and allow linking to other web pages.
• Ensure Cross-Platform Functionality – A key task for HTMLD is to ensure that the websites they create are functional with different platforms from desktop computers to smartphones and a range of browsers, such as Chrome and Safari.
• Meet Publication Deadline – HTMLD is accountable to complete the assigned tasks in a timely
manner meet deadlines to launch various websites or landing pages “go live” or “updated”.
• Collaborate with Designers – HTMLD works with designers & content writers “Design Team” to create new websites or update existing ones. Design Team creates the plan for how the site is going to look and function, and the HTMLD takes their plan and brings it to life with the proper coding to give it the aesthetics and functionality required.
• Provide Support to Website Users – When issues arise in the use of the website, such as inability
to access the site or nonfunctioning links, it is the responsibility of the HTMLD to offer technical support and help resolve the problem.
• Test Website – HTMLD insures patients can navigate the website with ease by continuously testing & improving the site’s background code for smooth interaction, checking for and fixing
any problems that might prevent a pleasant patients’ website experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or similar.
• Five years experience as an HTML Developer.
• Substantial knowledge of responsive/adaptive design (AWD) outside the frameworks.
• Clear understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• Capable of taking graphical designs and fitting them efficiently HTML/CSS.
• Ability to troubleshoot coding and application errors quickly & efficiently.
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
• Experience developing animation and advanced interfaces.
• Detailed oriented as job requires the correct coding to be embedded in the right location for the
website to look and operate according to specifications.
• Strong time management capabilities to operate in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment,
often working on multiple projects at once, so it is imperative to prioritize and handle stress
• Ability to be persistent & precise.
• Capable of thinking logically and critically.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills & strong interpersonal skills.
• Must be a USA citizen or have a green card.
In-person interviews with client are currently being scheduled!
Excellent compensation and benefits including opportunity to work for a progressive International company with a high growth trajectory!
Resumes@integrastaffing.com Subject line: HTML5 Developer / Direct Hire