Social Media Coordinator
Part-Time, Monday – Friday, and able to dedicate 20 hours/ week
This is a part-time, remote position with the ability to shape your schedule keeping in mind deadlines are imperative to meet. At this time, the position would be approximately 20 hours per week.
The Social Media Coordinator will assist in the planning, developing, executing, and evaluating social media and digital content for both B2B and B2C clients. The role will include writing and creating engaging content for social platforms that amplify on-brand messaging to further clients’ strategic priorities and business goals. This position requires data-driven decision-making to best position content to achieve appropriate audience engagement, reach, and growth. This position reports to the Social Media Manager.
• Create monthly social media content calendars including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and emerging platforms
• Content creation for multiple client accounts for both B2B and B2C audiences.
• Design content for the social channels (branded images, video, product features, captions, hashtags).
• Knowledge of strategic planning and processes for brand management and creative development.
• Build and nurture social media platform-specific communities and audiences with social media listening and monitoring tools and tactics
• Keen editorial eye—you know how to proof each post you do (from the copy to the design) to make sure there are no misspellings, missing logos, etc.
• Ability to blend current events w/ company-related messaging to create intriguing posts that are “on-brand” and capable of increasing industry awareness
• Work closely with the social media manager to build, deploy, track & optimize social media campaigns to successfully execute the defined strategy and achieve business results
• Assist with social media reporting, providing thoughtful, strategic insight to internal team to help guide decision-making
• Helps generate weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual social media reports on the development and progress with multiple accounts and incorporate optimization strategies and analyze data
• Knowledge of Digital Marketing current best practices and understanding of digital production processes
• Actively participate in team brainstorms and contribute ideas to keep social content fresh, relevant, and different based on emerging/current trends and target audience’s behaviors
• Detail-oriented, organized, and efficient.
• Extremely self-motivated with strong time management.
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
• Passion for search, social, and digital marketing.
• Trustworthy and reliable.
• Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
• Thrive in a remote work environment.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors.
• You learn fast, adapt quickly, and come to work to make a difference.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field
• 3+ years experience working in digital/social marketing
• Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools and popular social media management tools
• Excellent skills in social media platforms
• Strong copywriting and copyediting skills and ability to provide excellent customer service
• Good understanding of social media KPIs
• Experience with real-time analytics
• Up to date on social media best practices, trends, and third-party tools
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines
•Secure In-home office setup including Mac or PC Computer (including webcam)
• A fast and reliable internet connection.